We Believe in the value of community supports that offer individuals assistance and hope in achieving their goals. To that end, Targeted Case Management(TCM) services are directed toward access and linkage to the services and resource needed to live independently and experience high quality of life. Targeted Case Managers provide advocacy in service coordination, speaking on behalf of our clients when necessary to ensure that the services arranged are in the best interest of each individual's needs.
- Assist individuals in gaining access to needed medical, social, educational and other services.
- Optimize the functioning of recipients who have complex needs.
- Provide quality treatment and support services in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Individualize each client needs, goals, abilities and services.
Adult and children’s mental health targeted case management services assist recipients in gaining access to needed financial and insurance benefits, employment, medical, social, education, assessment of functional abilities and needs, and other services. These supportive services include working with the recipient and the recipient’s natural support system to develop and implement the recipient’s service plan. They also include follow-up to determine the status of the recipient’s services, and the effectiveness of activities related to the successful implementation of the service plan toward enhancing the recipient’s inclusion in the community.
How Can We Help?
Behavioral Work Targeted Case Managers link our clients with available services needed to maintain good mental and physical health. Our TCMs are ready to assist in the following areas:
- Housing - helping our clients find safe, affordable housing by linking them with HUD and other subsidy programs as well as private landlords.
- Education and Work - working with educational and vocational supports to develop plans focused on an individual's potencial and success.
- Daily Living - assessing levels of independence and a family's ability to provide basic needs such a proper nutrition and clothing; then organizing and implementing a process to fill in any existing gaps.
- Income and Benefits - assessing one's income and health insurance, including entitlements; advocating in the best interest of the consumer and family for support and community resources.
- Physical Health Care - connecting individuals with primary care physicians and specialist as needed to address integrated physical and emotional wellness.
Others Coordination Services Might Involve Collaborating With the Followings:
- Mental Health Counseling
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Psychiatric Services
- Primary Care Physicians and Medical Specialists
- Crisis Services
- Social Security Administration
- Legal Services
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Educational and Vocational Centers
- And others....