Our company is characterized by the transparency and honesty of the services we offer, providing peace of mind, good service and security to our customers and their families. Here at Behavorial Work all the mental health population are welcome, dare to take that big step and call us for the benefit of those people who so need our help and services, Together We Will Improve Your Quality of Life.
For persons with mental health care needs, Behavioral Work is a place for hope. From rehabilitating persons in crisis to helping teens deal with depressive disorders, Behavioral Work has evolved into one of the most comprehensive health care providers in Central Florida.
Behavioral Work offers a rim array of mental health services like Behavior Analysis, Targeted Case Management, Counseling, Psychiatric Evaluation and a variety of approaches for families wanting to improve their mental well-being.
Behavioral Work commitment to quality is reflected in every aspect of care an individual receives.
What Behavioral Work Can Do?
• Behaviors related to Autism
• Behaviors related to ADD or ADHD
• Verbal aggression
• Physical aggression
• Off-task behavior
• Behaviors related to developmental disability
• Find support to succeed
• Access helpful services in the community
• Build and maintain relationships
• Advocate for yourself while taking personal responsibility.
• Based on the values of human rights, independence, choice, and social inclusion.
• Designed to enable the client to direct their own services and supports, rather than attempting
to fit within service system.
• Assists the client and their families to build capacities and capabilities.
• Comprehensive planning based on what the recipient wants and needs including children/youth,
resulting in better outcomes for that individual and their family.
• Help the client determines worthwhile goals.
• Assist them in discovering their ability to attain their goals.
• Relationships are initiated and nurtured to ensure a person-centered approach to service
• And more...
Call (407) 329-3464 to learn how Behavioral Work services can help you and those you love or fill out our Referral Form by clicking HERE or from the top menu.
** Servicing the following counties: Osceola, Polk, Orange, Lake, Seminole & Brevard